Regulamin Kalendarz Szukaj Album Rejestracja Zaloguj

MegaExpert

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
tourism in English
Autor Wiadomość
Grzech 

UP 20 / UP 9

Wysłany: 2010-02-02, 12:17   tourism in English

Why don't we talk about visiting other countries? Anyone who has any experience in this matter is kindly asked to write few things about it. Posting photos is advisable.
0 UP 0 DOWN

torro 

UP 1 / UP 0

Wysłany: 2010-02-02, 18:10   

I have been to many foreign countries, but if I were to suggest one of them as the best place to visit, it would be Holland with its canals, pastures, bicycles, peace and quiet;) I really like that country. sorry -no pictures because I am far from home now. (maybe later I will put some from England and Wales- there are some beautiful places here as well)
0 UP 0 DOWN

<a class=
Gość

UP 0 / UP 0

Wysłany: 2010-02-02, 18:33   

Oh, yes, there are, castles and ruins especially. Thank you. And Holland must be astonishing with its waterways running above roads...:-)

przem 

UP 158 / UP 235

Wysłany: 2010-02-02, 20:07   

I was abroad only in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, but in the near future I would like to visit Great Britain, France and Italy.

If I hve an errors, I'm very sorry, but my English isn't perfect :|
0 UP 0 DOWN

Grzech 

UP 20 / UP 9

Wysłany: 2010-02-03, 08:28   

That is not a problem. Polish natives make mistakes, too, so do not worry at all. The Czech Republic and Slovakia are very interesting countries. I have been learning Czech since last year's April and I have also learnt much about Czech Republic itself, it is now one of my top priorities as regards visiting foreign countries in the immediate future.
0 UP 0 DOWN

przem 

UP 158 / UP 235

Wysłany: 2010-02-03, 10:45   

Grzech napisał/a:
I have been learning Czech since last year's April

I think it isn't very difficult language. Is it?
0 UP 0 DOWN

Grzech 

UP 20 / UP 9

Wysłany: 2010-02-03, 11:24   

For a Pole it is difficult. Do not be mistaken by the fact that it sounds similar and has many words that are either the same or very similar. It is difficult because it is similar to Polish. Take fo example an Englishman learning Polish - it is highly difficult task for him. The same pertains to me learning Czech - I have to learn all the endings, cases, I have to differentiate between feminine, masculine and neuter grammatical genders, which is really hard.
0 UP 0 DOWN

nadrifilozof 

UP 0 / UP 0

Wysłany: 2010-02-08, 12:33   

So, are here some which had already visited Croatia?
Very nice country for summer break - trust me!
;)
0 UP 0 DOWN

Necia 
*zakręcony pechowiec*

Zaproszone osoby: 2

UP 24 / UP 8

Wysłany: 2010-02-09, 11:04   

Last year was very intersting becouse, all July I was in Netherlands, I think it's interesting country, there is no problem talk in English even the older people speak well. And the Dutch language is so funny for me, becouse that have something from english, something from germany, I don't know this language but I do not have problem understand what they say. I was on the oldest parts of the country and I was able to learn their culture, cuisines and customs. I've been to several museums of the former Netherlands, a wonderful thing. I recommend a trip to the Netherlands, not only for try somethings forbidden ;)
0 UP 0 DOWN

<a class=
Gość

UP 0 / UP 0

Wysłany: 2010-02-10, 10:25   

Well, the Netherlands must be a fascinating country, take the part which has been taken away from the sea! I would love to visit it someday.

przem 

UP 158 / UP 235

Wysłany: 2011-11-05, 12:51   

Grzech, and now - how about your Czech :?:

This year I was in Spain - beautiful country. It was very hot 8)

DSCF0190b.jpg
Plik ściągnięto 156 raz(y) 250,31 KB

DSCF0815b.jpg
Plik ściągnięto 150 raz(y) 493,52 KB

0 UP 0 DOWN

Grzech 

UP 20 / UP 9

Wysłany: 2011-11-07, 08:28   

przem, it is so good you paid this part of our message board a visit, it is such a rarity to read anything new here, English seems not to be highly popular among the users:)
However, Spain is an interesting country for its geography and climate, for it is more African than European. And it is also interesting for you, przem, a very young man who defends catholic church where possible (more to that - even where it is impossible:-)) - the number of catholics is dramatically dropping in this country. Do you know the reason, friend?
Thank you for your contribution here,
always yours,
Grzech
0 UP 0 DOWN

przem 

UP 158 / UP 235

Wysłany: 2011-11-07, 14:55   

Grzech napisał/a:
the number of catholics is dramatically dropping in this country. Do you know the reason, friend?

I think people looking for something attractive. The Church is not a company that adapts to customers' requirements, makes requirements, which are by many considered to be too difficult. Besides, it is now the fashion to anti-Catholicism.
Ostatnio zmieniony przez przem 2011-11-07, 15:02, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  
0 UP 0 DOWN

Grzech 

UP 20 / UP 9

Wysłany: 2011-11-08, 20:31   

przem napisał/a:
The Church is not a company that adapts to customers' requirements, makes requirements, which are by many considered to be too difficult. Besides, it is now the fashion to anti-Catholicism.

1. "Church is not a company that adapts." So what would you say about Vaticanum II?
2. "... it is now the fashion to anti-Catholicism." (I am rewriting the text as it is, no corrections). Do you think, then, that your faith might be discussed in terms of being fashionable or out of vogue?
And say more about places you visited in Spain, please.
0 UP 0 DOWN

przem 

UP 158 / UP 235

Wysłany: 2011-11-09, 19:56   

Grzech napisał/a:
1. "Church is not a company that adapts." So what would you say about Vaticanum II?
2. "... it is now the fashion to anti-Catholicism." (I am rewriting the text as it is, no corrections). Do you think, then, that your faith might be discussed in terms of being fashionable or out of vogue?

If you want, I can answer for your questions by PW, but in Polish, because my English isn't perfect :roll:
Grzech napisał/a:
And say more about places you visited in Spain, please.

First of all: Madrid and Barcelona - more I liked Madrid :)
In Madrid there are no trams, but in Barcelona - are.
In Madrid there is an underground. Barcelona is nearest to the sea than Madrid.
And - near the Barcelona is Circut de Catalunya :D
0 UP 0 DOWN

Odpowiedz do tematu